Wednesday 16 February 2011

2011.02.16 - My Cards this week

Hi Folks
Thanks for dropping by, here we are again, another Wednesday night and I have just posted the picture for next week.
The weather man says its going to be cold and wet all weekend so get in yourcraft supplies and make some cards! here are the ones I made last weekend whilst him indoors watched the rugby.





The images were made using the All Our Yesterdays stamps from a visit to Crafty Urchins in Cheadle, my trusty Promarkers and a Martha Stewart punch around the page gives the pretty punched background matt.
I'm going through a 'distress ink' phase at the moment and just love to distress all the background papers.

Verify your email address and leave a message/comment to let us know what you think of our posts

Well its off to bed now for me, will try and check in again before next week but if life runs away with me as usual I will post next Wednesday.
Be careful out there - luv Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment