Thursday 24 March 2011

BLOG

Good Afternoon
Thanks for dropping by, why not leave a message to tell me what you like and don't like on my little blogspot?
Its really easy now, click on comments and use the anonymous profile, preview and post- easy as pie!
But please put your name at the end of anything you write as others before you have.

Its been a lovely week and I have to admit I have spent more time zooping around in my little car than creating new cards for the site. Just been over to Cheadle to pick up my copy of the Debbie Moore magazine and free CD. Was gutted that the Debbie Moore lady stamps had all gone but will be waiting for the next delivery of them :-) . Some nice Molly Bloom stamps there though. Maybe next time as I've had my spending cut since purchasing the car :-(

Got a couple of cards to do so will get the creative juices flowing and post pics soon

Be careful out there
Luv Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment