Monday 7 November 2011

I'm back!

Hi everyone
Have you missed me? I've been busy with other things but due to unforeseen circumstances I've been forced to sit down for a while so have put the time to good use in my craft cupboard !
We all had a good time at the NEC on Saturday and with all the great ideas and new toys to play with I've had a whale of a time x
Hope you like what I have done with my new marianne dies and sheena douglas stamps. The cuttlebug cut and embossing folder is beautiful and I have loads more ideas for more cards so watch this space.

Anyhow, if you like them leave a message and if you don't ... Tell me what you don't like. You don't need to sign in if you use the anonymous option but leave your name in the post so I know who you are. :-)

It was mums birthday at the weekend and I forgot to photograph the cards before I gave them to her so will get a pic on wednesday and post it for you to see.

Well that's it for today, happy crafting everyone and be careful out there
Luv nic x

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment